Kazoual Cafe

Randy found us a cute restaurant right on the water not far from the hotel.  I don't know if it was the best food I've ever eaten, but it was very good, plentiful, and a good value.  What really made it stand out was the staff.  I don't know if he was the owner or a manager, but the gentleman who seated us, along with the waitstaff, could not have been more welcoming, warm and considerate.  When we asked for the bill, he insisted that we have dessert and a raki on the house, and even though we were full, we somehow struggled through a delicious piece of chocolate cake and ice cream.  One thing we have noticed everywhere we have been in Greece, is that no one ever hurries you along the way they do in most US restaurants.  We could have stayed for hours if we had chosen to, even though there were people waiting for a table!






Comments

Popular Posts