Getting all wound up
Travelling internationally right now is a real test of my mental health. I have been getting multiple emails and texts telling me that I need to fill out this form or that, download an app (that doesn't have my departure airport in it), or I won't be allowed to fly or even that I'll be subject to criminal penalties! It's enough to make me crazy. Yesterday morning I got one of these announcements from British Airways, and for a moment I freaked out, thinking that now they wanted a negative covid test, after I had read ad nauseum everything I could research in advance on what was required to get through Heathrow. As it turned out, it was one of those boilerplate announcements that didn't apply to us. Fortunately Randy scraped me up off the ceiling and calmed me down with his usual lack of tolerance for me going crazy.
Sooo this morning I tried to check in with American airlines and I get a notice that they are unable to check me in online and I will have to check in at the gate when I arrive at Traverse City. I'm thinking that the plane is overbooked and they are going to try to get us to change our ticket and so again I'm in a tizzy. We arrive in plenty of time and we go up to the counter and the gate agent asks us if we have our negative covid test. I explained to her that we have already filled out all the paperwork we have to fill out with British airways and we are good to go, we are fully vaccinated and don't need to have proof of a negative covid test. She checked her screen and sure enough we are good to go. Yaaay! I knew I had this right 😂.
Comments
Post a Comment