Travel in the time of covid
I can get all wound up about the smallest things, always wanting to make sure that we have a plan and that all the travel details work out. There have been additional tasks now. We had to fill out a passenger locator form within two days of departing, which I diligently did, and printed it out, even though no one has yet asked for it. To return, you have to show proof of a negative covid test, and fill out an attestation form for each of you. So Covid just adds to my anxieties. We have to get a covid test tomorrow; there is a clinic not far, and our hotel made us an appointment for 11 a.m. We feel fine, but with covid, you never know. . . I read an article in the New York Times about an American couple who tested positive before flying and got taken away to a covid hotel (can't imagine what those are like) where they had to quarantine for 10 days. 😲😲.
Comments
Post a Comment